Community’s manufacturing site is BRC Grade A accredited, Soil Association certified and audited to supermarket standards. With room for further growth, Witham is home to our dried foods packing and soaked fruit operation, and the site has separate nut and seed rooms to improve allergen handling.
We have wide ranging packing capabilities, with the capacity and flexibility to produce Stabilo/Quad seal bags, Pillow pack bags and BBGT (block bottom gable top bags) from 25g to 5kg.
Industry standard equipment
New stainless steel machinery offers faster production
and greater flexibility,
as well as enhanced standards of presentation and quality.
- Line Equipment and Rovema VFFS (vertical form fill and seal) machines
- Yamato and Ishida CCWs (computer controlled weighers)
- LOMA metal detection and checkweighing systems
- Fully database controlled, integrated and networked on-line printing and label applications
- Quicker packing lines
- Specialised equipment designed to cope with a high output rate
- Fast size changes across products & bag sizes
- Best seam quality due to custom settings for sealing time and pressure
- Automated label application
- Professional label print quality with the ability to apply front labels with overprint and back of pack overprint.
Soaked fruit operation
Soaked fruits are available in organic or conventional varieties and can save money and time, improve yield and add flavour to your ingredients.
For more detailed information, contact us by email or phone on 0208 208 2966.